World's worst cleric on Perfect World. I'm 19, female; I enjoy art, sleeping, body mods, and MMORPGs, and I am the cutest damn train wreck you'll ever have the misfortune of meeting.
A thingy I thought might help someone. And it’s super easy mode.
Dudes. Please. Don’t ever fucking put acrylic paint onto your skin. Even deco paint. Even watercolor, and never oils. Even if you mix it with skin safe paint. Don’t paint with your fingers without gloves. Don’t apply it like makeup. Even a small amount.That is absolutely not what it’s for. Ask any art student who’s had to sit through ten different Hazardous Material lectures.
Seriously. I feel like I’m going to be shouting this from my death bed. Acrylic paints are not intended for use on skin, they can contain anything from Manganese, Cobalt, Cadmium, and even lead. Don’t do it.
My friend has severe nerve damage from constantly painting with his fingers. The Tin-man practically died from this shit. Come onnnn. And now five thousand people are going to do this. Lord.
save a life and reblog so maybe those cosplayers won’t do this.
I wonder if artists get jealous when other artists cover their songs and sing it better than they originally did
As a bisexual, it sickens me that some people WILL keep scrolling.
As the straight daughter of a gay man, it sickens me that some people will keep scrolling.
As a straight girl with a basic understanding of equality and love, it also sickens me that people will keep scrolling.
As a straight Christian woman, I pray that people will not scroll past this. Love, not judge.
I’m re-reblogging for that last one.
Please do not delete the text
I honestly just really enjoy hosting giveaways and I hit 4,000 followers yesterday, so I thought it would be a good reason to host another one!
There will only be one winner this time, who will receive the following items:
- A few Little Twin Stars sticker sheets from Sanrio
- "Angel" print sweatshirt from The Festival Wear Co. in preferred size (she is also hosting a giveaway for a ton of products, which can be found here)
- Clear Dolly Choker from Creepyyeha in preferred color way
- "Angel" mini heart pin from Dollymilk in preferred colorway
- Must be following me, don’t worry! If you don’t like the content of my blog, I have and will post more giveaways where this is not mandatory, but because this is specifically a thank you to my followers, I want one of them to have the chance to win!
- One like and reblog per person. You may feel free to reblog this post more than once, however, it will not gain you extra entries, it will just scramble the order of the notes.
- Must be 18 years or older or have parental permission to enter!
- I will ship worldwide; you must be willing to provide me with your address. I will have all items shipped from the shops to me and then to you, so I will not be disclosing shipping information to anyone.
- Winner must have their ask box open and respond within 72 hours before a new one is drawn; I will also be announcing the winner publicly upon drawing.
Ends on Be An Angel Day (August 22, 2014) at noon Pacific Standard Time. Good luck!
Eep! Three days!!